How do I install OCTGN to play Transformers? [Source: Community]1. Install the app and create your account: http://octgn.net/Home/GetOctgn
2. Open OCTGN, and go to "Game Manager" to install "Transformers".
3. Download the card images (.o8c files): http://www.hi-izuru.org/OCTGN/Games/Transformers/
4. In "Games Manager", choose "Add Image Pack" to upload the .o8c files into your OCTGN.
5. Open the "OCTGN Deck Builder" and build your deck. You can also download a deck directly from https://fortressmaximus.io using the "OCTGN Export" function.
Why can't I see the card images? [Source: Community]You probably haven't installed the image pack. You should:
1. Download the card images (.o8c files): http://www.hi-izuru.org/OCTGN/Games/Transformers/
2. In OCTGN's "Games Manager", choose "Add Image Pack" to upload the .o8c files into your OCTGN.
Can I play on Mac OS? [Source: Community]On Mac OS before 10.15 (Catalina) you should be able to use WINE to play on Mac OS. From 10.15 onwards WINE currently appears to have issues. You could also use a VM to install Windows on top of Mac OS. Note that both of these are non-simple for the average computer user, so don't feel bad if you decide not to try.
Can I play on Linux? [Source: Community]You should be able to use WINE to play on Linux, or you could install Windows onto Linux on a VM.
Why do I get told that "The following image packs could not be installed"? [Source: Community]Double check that you have installed the Transformers game pack. OCTGN will report the image pack is invalid or broken when the game isn't installed.